View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 10:33 AM   #840
Veteran

I am actually glad to be going in tomorrow for treatment. The rash from the new treatment has gotten much worse. I don't think I should post the selfie I took since I know many of you check this site over lunch break. It hurts, burns, and itches, despite the use of two different creams that I had to get by prescription. I am hoping that it is beyond the expected rash so that something can be adjusted or done about it. If this is what I have to look forward to for the duration of this new line of treatment, I may have to insist on an alternative treatment. It's worse on my face, by far, but it is all over my scalp, in my ears, on my neck, shoulders, and chest, too. I have to be very careful washing my hair and toweling off. Pretty much any contact with the skin on my face breaks the little blisters and they bleed then. I am running the washing machine with my pillow case in it as I type. For you environmentally conscious types, I am running other things besides one pillow case.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.