View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 05:52 PM   #837
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave View Post
Hey, Ed.
How frequent are your infusions? Do you have a port, or are they sticking you every time.

Mine are every 2 weeks. I decided against a port.
Every two weeks, and I do have a port. I had one on my right side that got infected last November and almost killed me. The one on my left side was placed Dec. 1st and it has been great. The doc in charge of putting it in did a lot better job. The previous one, I could always tell there was something under my skin that was not me. With the new one, I have to reach up and touch it before I notice it.

With my veins blowing every time they put an I.V. in me, a port has been great, except for the whole nearly dying part with the first one.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.