View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 10:07 PM   #817
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Ed, thanks for sharing. I've been following your journey. Your positive attitude is a real inspiration.

One of my coworkers had knee surgery in July. A couple of weeks ago, he got a growth on that knee. No big deal at first, then is started getting tender and sore. Turned out to be a very rare and aggressive form of cancer that loves to head for the lungs. We were all worried for him. Monday he got the good news that the cancer was confined to his knee. They are going to carve it up again, look for cancer free margins, radiate him and hopefully he will be good to go.

Stay strong. Octoberfest keeps really well. Sock a couple of sixes away and it will be waiting for you when you are ready.
I hope he gets even better news and that cancer is killed off and he gets back to normal. Please feel free to relate anything to him you have seen me post if you think it will help. Having a massive support group is crucial!
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.