Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 08:10 AM   #2042
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
yeah the drop was good.

now...about this serenity movie....I want to watch it. trailer looked good...you say it's good...but I'm very...umm...ocd?....about certain things. like I could never join a series at episode 3. I must must MUST first see episodes 1 & 2. I MUST! so I feel like I need to watch the series before watching the movie....cause I'm weird like that....
however.....14 episodes is a big investment of time!

I have access to the Firefly series. you say you're a fan so you must consider it to be good yes? I'm curious as to the bolded part of your comment. what mean ye? do you feel that it matters whether you've seen the series or not as far as watching the movie?
Re: Serenity.

Watch Firefly first. It will definitely be a WTF is going on here if you don't. Firefly is good, but the production budget was small. There are a few things that are fairly hokey, but overall the dialogue is good and the character development is outstanding. Serenity is a conclusion to the storyline that Firefly set up and was canned too early for.

Spend the time. Watch Firefly. Watch Serenity. Thank Buehler445.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.