Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 03:11 PM   #1769
Ride on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I seen they had over 5000 bikes and raised over $650,000..I was so pissed I couldn't make it down for that
This is the best single day charity ride I go on every year. I ride with a group of friends, and we have a blast every year. If you can keep your bike in a straight line, at slow speeds, and not get freaked out by the number of bikes, you should really do this one. Going for the 1000 dollar club next year so I can take my bike for a couple laps.
kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.