Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 01:27 PM   #1766
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Negative. My ex ****ed up our financial situation. I'm trying to fix that shit still. The bike I get is going to be completely determined by how much I get out of the wreck I was in.
I get that..been through the financial cluster**** before

I was going to suggest you look at the Yamaha FJ-09..it's a cool little bike..it's got a triple cylinder motor in it so it makes tons of torque and revs high..they are only a couple years old so they are still up around $8000-$10000 in price..so if you don't know how much you will get yet I'm not sure how hard you are looking into bikes right now
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.