Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 09:15 AM   #1761
Ride on!

I'm leaving Thursday morning for Fayetteville. I'd wait for you Dayze, but I'm gonna be like a kid on christmas trying to get out of here. Lucked into a campsite at the Washington County Fairgrounds last week (60 bucks for 3 nights), so if you are looking for lodging, you might call and see if there is still room. Headed down solo, since all my friends flaked. Not gonna let their poor decisions to get married and have kids force me to miss this. Dayze, I'll PM you my number and maybe we can hook up for some riding while we're down there. Most of the Pig Trail is open, there is a small section down near I 40 that is closed due to the washout. 23 is only one road, and there are countless great rides down through there.
kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.