View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 07:55 PM   #198
Andy Reid Supporter

Here's something else that pisses me off. Andy wants to throw on 3 tries is indefensible enough, BUT you throw it behind the line of scrimmage when you have Jeremy Maclin and Travis Kelce? Jesus. Maclin and Charles didn't even move forward in their routes.

And something else that really pisses me off is that once again the Broncos threw cheap shots at the Chiefs. Once again Von Miller hit Alex with a dirty hit. Kelce gets thrown by Von Miller after the whistle and he does nothing.

This team had twelve flags thrown on them. Three of them were declined.
Couldn't one of those flags be put to good use and hitting Von back? I honestly don't give a ****.

The Broncos are cheap shot artists and they came in here and we did nothing.
DAT was the only player that showed emotion over his QB getting cheap shotted by a thug.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.