View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 01:58 PM   #780
Veteran

She never said anything about this being over anytime soon. She did mention "extending my life" again, and I asked if I'd be here until the 18th of February, because if I died before then, I would be very angry. She looked puzzled and I said I scored 4 tickets to Black Sabbath on the 17th. I said there might be some THC showing up in my blood test after the show, because when Ozzy plays Sweet Leaf when it's just his solo act, the crowd lights up. At the last Sabbath show... it's going to be hazy in there and a contact high will be unavoidable! My doc looked worried when I said that. I didn't tell her I was planning on using the chainsaw today, too. There is just so much I can subject the poor woman to!
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.