View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 11:09 AM   #753
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
I am glad there are still people out there who arent just looking for a quick payday anytime something doesn't go as expected.

Fire is uncommon but it does happen. You have pressurized oxygen and electrosurgery equipment being used. Even a momentary flash would have to be documented. It's a rare event and even among those events, harm is rare.
Yeah. My wife has worked in hospitals for a long time and I've heard a couple of horror stories, but they seem to be pretty rare. In my case, it must not have done too much damage.

The vena cava filter eventually caused my right kidney to atrophy to the point that it probably doesn't function much anymore, but luckily I have a spare.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.