Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 01:48 PM   #313
Niner Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
Yes. Routinely drink it as 1 of my staples. Smooth. Not in order but my staples:
Angels Envy, Breckenridge Special Release, Hudson 4 grain, Makers. I'm just about to try a Missouri Bourbon called Montgomery County from Wood Hat Distillery. I also like an Iowa Bourbon from Cedar Ridge I tend to go with small distilleries except for Angels envy and Makers Mark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shitgoose View Post
One of my favorites along with Jeffersons Ocean
Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
Angel's Envy is a great, easy sipper. The port barrel finish really adds a dark, red fruit element that makes for an interesting pour. Smooth as silk.
Thanks for the recommendations. Will try. Great suggestions in this thread.
Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.