View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 08:44 AM   #242
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
Yea I gave up after the Netherlands. I just purchased the team package; I can watch local games after or before Chiefs games. I'll keep Argentina in mind next year for sure. Thanks for posting.
I hear ya. Just test poorer countries. NFL understands they have to lower their prices or they won't sell anything. I should have tried more, as I know one country had the team package for $79 last year. Couldn't remember who though and got lazy.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.