View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 12:23 PM   #230
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
Within 5 years, I doubt you'll need to worry. Everything is going to be streamed. Cable better adapt.

I had to barter my mom's comcast bill down from like $240 - $120. I was pretty furious to know my mom, who doesn't even have HD, was paying that much for cable and internet. Eventually, the people who don't know any better will catch on and cable companies won't have anybody else to leach on.
That's awful, man. Preying on elderly folks in this country has become too commonplace.

Good man for helping her out!
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.