View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 08:22 PM   #273
Supporter

Why do the layoffs have to have a long term effect? Are the people in the oil industry not capable of finding work in another field? I used to be a cable TV contractor making really good money. But it got to the point that there were more contractors looking to work than the cable companies needed. The cable companies were able to use that to cut the amount we were making in half. I got out of cable contracting and got into computer network cabling. My point is that when I couldn't make a living in my line of work, I found another line of work. Oil workers can do the same.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.