View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 07:55 PM   #255
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
As others have mentioned in this thread, when I save at the pump I have more to spend on other things. This spreads the money across more sectors of the economy and provides additional jobs in those sectors. Oil is not operating in a vacuum here.
I understand that, but be for real. Do you really think people saving a $500 a year even comes close to a person losing a $50,000 a year job. Seriously, man.
BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.