View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 08:19 AM   #888
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post
I was impressed with the GG4 I had for awake and creativity. Really impressed so I got some more and it was just GG. Guess the name does matter depending on growing farm! I am far from artistic or using weed for work but there are some Sativa that rock ass!

I use to think no difference in weed, just smoke some until I had to use it for my epilepsy-Many different effects/results from same strains even.
Me too. My first trip into a dispensary I asked for something that would make laundry more fun.

Then I got a crash course. Now I can pretty much make you feel any way you want. I can even make you feel like a crack head which seems pretty popular in the ADD thread.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.