View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 06:33 AM   #886
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
Laz, your inbox is full.

Hail isn't something we get. We don't get the swing in temperatures like back home either.
I bought a little AC unit last summer for the other tent. The little portable ones don't seem to work as well when they're recycling tent air.

Native, that's most likely one of my issues. I pretty much wing it and when/if issues arise I'll research.
The cannabis forum I frequent won't be one I plan to stay at. For as big as it is, it sure is clicky. Unless you're an established grower, you better hope you never have problems with your grow cause you're lucky to get help when even asking. I guess I should have came here, lol.

Like you said, I'm learning & will still be 10 years from now.
took care of the inbox problem, sorry about that

sounds like you now have a hobby that you enjoy and is also productive
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.