View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 11:20 AM   #610
sorta mod-ish

I just get a kick out of the YouTube vids - "Planet X on the way and it's REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME. AGAIN". I've heard one theory that Planet X is on a 3600 year orbit arc with our sun, and while the nine (eight) planets all rotate on one "plane" around the sun, Niribu is like 90 degrees separated from the plane of the other planets in the solar system, so when it shows back up it goes right through the path of our planets or others, potentially ****ing everything up. Some say Niribu is responsible for the asteroid belt, that it smashed through a planet there and kept on rolling (at half the size, presumably). Whatever, it sounds too far fetched for me. I'll buy the theory of a planet killing asteroid hitting us before I'll buy the Planet X theory.

And IMO, the world ending theories come straight from some place filled with fear from man. Fear from him not having total control of himself and the environment around him. And nothing would be more ironic than to hear the holy rollers scream I TOLD YOU SO as Niribu gave us the Melancholia treatment.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.