Thread: Other Sports Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 07:34 PM   #770
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
Well, I pay $8.60 a month for NJPW World, the promotion's streaming service. But you can find Dailymotion links to all the stuff within a day or two of airing.

Today's matches aren't on the pirated streaming sites yet, but if you want a taste of NJPW, here's the final of LAST year's G1 Climax tournament, between 2 of the 5 best wrestlers in the world: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23...als-2014_sport
Thanks bud. I'll give it a watch. If it's good, I'll happily pay for it. WWE has been so bad for so long I'd just given up that there was a decent product out there. I've been hearing that NJPW is the best in the world right now.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.