Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 10:42 AM   #1860
MTFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Watched a couple movies this weekend.

Days of Future Past was....ambitious. And I thought it did a pretty nice job. It reset the franchise and did it pretty well. I don't think it was paradigm shifting, but it was a good use of time.

John Wick was pretty damned good. Better than I expected. Predictable, but good none the less. I'm no Keaneu fan, but he did good enough and the action was really good, which, let's face it, that's why that movie gets watched.

Escape Plan was fairly bad. But it was Stalone and Ahnold breaking out of jail. So meh. I was paying bills while I had it on, so it wasn't an all bad experience.

I didnt even know they are coming out with another Days of Future Past with Rogue

http://io9.com/x-men-days-of-future-...ent-1677131588
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.