View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 04:52 PM   #5966
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, it was really weird... He lost his mind a bit about what he thought was unequal moderation of the forum, calling out mods and demanding that they create a new universal moderation rulebook. Then Bob Dole caught him logging in with a mult account, and called him out on it. Nobody has seen him since.
How would you know what Bob Dole caught? You discuss things with the mods or was it posted somewhere?

I think he'll be back. Just give it time to cool off. Imo he was a key contributor in the "What's for dinner" thread. I learned a lot from him.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.