Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 10:41 AM   #1733
Wish I had something clever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I like the Victory bikes (and they're priced better than Harley's). They're just a little bit more than what I'm wanting to spend for my first bike. I figured I'd go check them out and see what kind of deal could be worked but I'd much rather go cheaper on the bike and then get the Focus RS.
I actually ride a Victory and would highly recommend it. I would recommend getting a bike you are going to ride "forever" instead of going with a cheaper one now. It will save you money in the long run. I found this out the hardway. Victory also has several bikes in the price range of the V-Rod.
seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.