Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 09:46 AM   #1731
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I like the Victory bikes (and they're priced better than Harley's). They're just a little bit more than what I'm wanting to spend for my first bike. I figured I'd go check them out and see what kind of deal could be worked but I'd much rather go cheaper on the bike and then get the Focus RS.
Sounds good..just trying to give you as many options as possible..seems like you got it covered

My only other advice is take your time, test ride all that you can, and get whatever makes you happy
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.