View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 09:28 AM   #5930
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
So, with the rainy cool weather, I decided to make some comfort food from scratch. Here's

a Chili Mac Casserole. I made a simple beef chili with beef, tomato soup, pinto beans, diced maters, onions, chili powder, corn meal, cumin, garlic, and a splash of vinegar.

Then I made mac and cheese by cooking the macaroni, and in a sauce pan, adding milk, sour cream, cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, and velveeta, and slowly stirred over low heat to make a killer cheese sauce.

I put the chili in the casserole dish, spooned the mac and cheese over it, then put some shredded cheddar over it all to bake, and brown up and crisp up. It was killer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
One more pic.

This is great and all, but how much is your electric bill?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.