View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 09:04 AM   #5928
MVP

So, with the rainy cool weather, I decided to make some comfort food from scratch. Here's
a Chili Mac Casserole. I made a simple beef chili with beef, tomato soup, pinto beans, diced maters, onions, chili powder, corn meal, cumin, garlic, and a splash of vinegar.

Then I made mac and cheese by cooking the macaroni, and in a sauce pan, adding milk, sour cream, cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, and velveeta, and slowly stirred over low heat to make a killer cheese sauce.

I put the chili in the casserole dish, spooned the mac and cheese over it, then put some shredded cheddar over it all to bake, and brown up and crisp up. It was killer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0917 (1).JPG
Views:	159
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	110021   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0919.JPG
Views:	157
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	110022  
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.