View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 02:36 PM   #912
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Ok well good to hear on the financial aspect.

Before my wife and I got together, she had what was a 2 year old Jetta at the time and less than 30k miles on it. Her father is mechanically inclined and they had so many problems with that car that they didn't even keep it a year before they decided it was a hunk of shit and sold it. Too many stories from other Jetta owners like this exist. Not sure why you chose it?
Someone who (ostensibly) knows more about cars and is an engineer (not automotive, however) said it would be worthwhile to get based on fuel economy and how TDIs hold a little bit value after putting miles on it.

I'm not mad at that guy; I'm ****ing furious at myself because if I'm going to have everpresent issues with a car I could have bought a beater of a vehicle and had enough money to not worry about gasoline prices for a few years.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.