View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 02:29 PM   #911
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Lucked into enough money recently to make such a deal and traded in last vehicle for $2000ish under KBB and NADA values and for only $250 less than the private sale I had somewhat lined up.
Ok well good to hear on the financial aspect.

Before my wife and I got together, she had what was a 2 year old Jetta at the time and less than 30k miles on it. Her father is mechanically inclined and they had so many problems with that car that they didn't even keep it a year before they decided it was a hunk of shit and sold it. Too many stories from other Jetta owners like this exist. Not sure why you chose it?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.