View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 09:49 AM   #244
Veteran

I feel good this morning. Aside from an alarming 4 massive shites from 10 am to 10:30 am, I am feeling better than I have in a long time and rested, too. I only had to get up once last night to go. I slept well from 3 am to 10 am. Now, if the colon keeps ejecting like I did this morning, I may move into the barn and into one of the old horse stalls! I got a letter from SSI and now I know how much my disability payments will be. It's more than I expected, so that is good, but I won't have to pay taxes on it since it's not going to get over 25 grand a year. Three back payments have been (supposedly) deposited into my checking account, so I will go to the bank today to confirm it. That money will be far more than I need for Denmark as I have already saved a good amount. Things are looking up for Lonewolf Ed! If I take more money to Denmark to exchange than I planned, I can live like a viscount for a while!

Last edited by Lonewolf Ed; 04-20-2015 at 12:39 PM..
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.