View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 07:57 AM   #223
The Collective Unconscious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I just got a call from Social Security, and it was a good call. I got a letter more than a week ago saying I was denied since I told them I didn't want to file for disability. Ummm... right... so I just sent all the forms in for giggles?? Anyhow, I have been approved and will be receiving disability soon, not sure how much yet but a letter on the way will 'splain it all. I used to work and pay taxes before cancer laid a massive pimp slap on my life and turned it all upside down, so I don't feel too bad about getting disability now. I won't bitch if it is not enough that I can't afford filet mignon and King crab every weekend.
Dude, you shouldn't even have to put a disclaimer on there that you don't feel bad for taking Disability. That's why it's there. It's there for guys like you that need it, not scumbags that rob the system. Focus on getting better and getting back to those strange European lands you love so much.

In all seriousness, we are thinking of ya every day. Cheers friend!
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.