Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 09:47 AM   #1688
Ride on!

The new bike has one. It is infinitely more comfortable than the seat on my old bike, but it was a 30 year old stock seat. The Mustang seat on the new one has a driver back rest. Only have about 40 miles on it so far, but I felt like I could have ridden all night. Stupid rain cut my ride short.

I also have a question for you guys. The windscreen on this bike has that foggy build up, and I noticed last night after dark that it was really inhibiting my vision. I could not see potholes or if critters were running out in front of me. Do you guys know of any polish or anything that might restore the windscreen? I'm thinking of changing it out with a fairing before long, so I don't really want to buy a new one.
kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.