View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 08:48 AM   #191
Veteran

They didn't say much about my trouble sleeping, but if I can get the tongue ulcers to go the hell away, that will be huge. My doc is concerned about my blood clots so she was saying I needed to go to the shots and not pills. I started to sweat just discussing it so she took pity on me for now. Also, she wanted to put me on chemo pills that I'd take with me to Denmark, and I'd have to take 2 per day for 14 days, then 7 days off, and back to the 2 a days. I asked if I could drink beer and I got a resounding NO. What?! Being in Denmark for 6 weeks and not being able to drink my favorite beers would be like moving me into a steak house and telling me I can't eat beef. The chemo pill plan has been scrapped since my doc knows I won't forgo the brews. Now if I can stay off the damned shots, too, then I will be happy.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.