Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 07:11 AM   #1682
MVP

I purchased a new toy hauler, and I needed a Wheel Chock to secure the bike.
There are so many choices to be had. Anything from $29.00-$400.
I decided that is must meet these needs.

1. Hold the bike upright so I can strap it down myself. This was important because often the wife isn't going on the trips, and it needs to be a one man job.

2. Be Removable. Since the toy hauler is the camper, I wanted a removable system that wont take up floor space.

3. Be adjustable for multiple bikes. Since I have a couple of Motorcycles I need it to work from anything from 14 inch tire to 21. And you never know when I might purchase a new ride.

4. Be able to work on a Garage floor for Maintenance.

So ultimately I got this unit. A Condor Pit Stop Trailer Stop. Not cheap, but quality unit. I ended up spending $230 for this unit. That includes the quick mount system.

Last edited by Graystoke; 03-30-2015 at 07:12 AM.. Reason: Left out model
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.