Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 10:15 AM   #1681
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx View Post
I have been getting the urge to get a bike. Looking at a 2010 Honda VTX1300 Sabre. I am not looking for something for long touring trips just weekend rides and using for going to and from work during the week. I would like to go and offer $6800 cash for this. Would that be about right?
http://www.larrysmotorsports.us/2010...SC6708AK002178
I know you aren't looking for a touring bike but if you are wanting it for weekends and for commuting I would recommend finding one with saddlebags..they make life a lot easier..if you go to work and it's cool out you can wear a jacket then stuff it in a bag that afternoon..on tweekend rides you can buy a couple bottles of water and if you stop somewhere you have a drink that way you don't need to sit at the station and finish drinking..just my suggestion
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.