Thread: Movies and TV HBO: True Detective
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 11:39 AM   #753
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Agreed on The Wire. I've finally got around to working my way through it over the last few months (started Season 4 last night).

I seem to watch a season, then take a week or two off as the show is pretty demanding. I wouldn't call it depressing at all, though. In fact, there are parts of it that are downright hilarious.
This post is especially ironic given NC's profession and where he was at, season-wise when he wrote it.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.