View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 09:54 AM   #328
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I tend to agree. Unlike myself, my sons wrestle/wrestle were always in the "25th percentile" of size and weight, so wrestling really helped them not get crushed by every fat and overweight kid in many other sports. Yeah, AND I EVEN HELPED start the local youth football league, AND coach them both in baseball too. So I know and love all the sports, so I think I know where I'm being fair, but wrestling is the one sport where size and weight are taken out of the mix for the most part.
Yep... one of the cool things about wrestling is that it appeals to some of the kids who firmly believe that they have been overlooked for whatever reason in other sports, and wrestling works for them for they have more control over their destiny.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.