View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 10:54 PM   #320
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss View Post
Ok, So after some research it appears that Cox weighed in at 95.8 KG in a FS tournament last spring (about 211 pounds). Weight limit was 97kg so he made it comfortably.

Some notable weights of National qualifier Heavies in various tournaments last spring

Marsden (OSU)- 262
Coon (Mich)- 261
Jensen (Nebraska)- 250
Cabell (UNI)- 222
Dejournette (App st)- 252
Medberry (Wisc)- 253
Mellon (Mizzou) -250
Stolfi (Bucknell)- 244
Tavanello (tOSU)- 250
Vollaro (Lehigh)- 269
Walz (VTech)- 250
Kettler (George Mason)- cut to 275
Deul (Binghamton)- 258
Gwiazdowski (NCState)- 260
Kroells (Minn)- 248
Black (ILL)- 263
Ryan (Colombia)- 254

Id say of all the Heavies, Kroells has the biggest problem with being oversized. He still placed 8th though. Seems like the magic number for Cox would be to get to 245. Not sure if he could get there or maintain it, but I like his chances even if a bit undersized. He could be like Kerry McCoy (yeah yeah comparison because he's black)

I stand corrected on my thinking earlier... That is some interesting stuff. I think J'Den would do just fine at HWT.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.