View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 08:54 PM   #295
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Do you think Cox would be as competitive at HWT as he would 197? That was my main thing...I just am skeptical that he would be as competitive at HWT as he is at 197, but you know J'Den better than I do...so I'd feel silly arguing with you about it. Do you think they should add a 220 lb class?

Cabell is a good example...man was he ever a beast in HS...both in terms of physical appearance and being a total beast of a wrestler.
Cabell is scary as ****.

Cox is just too strong and athletic to not be great at 285. He already wrestles at a slow pace, so I'm confident that he knows how to pick and choose his scoring opportunities. He's not just going to get himself caught underneath big dudes all the time.

There is some risk, I guess, since he's a guaranteed top 3 guy at 197 next year... But I think he'd be fine. He used to beat Coon in HS.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.