View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 10:33 AM   #178
Veteran

I am at the cancer center for my treatment. I looked at the nurses who jab the needle in my chest and do the blood draws and all had green on. Damn, I was looking forward to some payback! We all had a good laugh over that. My vitals are good this morning and I am waiting to meet with the main nurse, then I will head upstairs and wait in the lobby of the treatment area. With a little luck, nurse Amanda will take care of me today. No Guinness tonight since I will have chemo stuff in me, but I made a nice pot of oxtail stew yesterday, so I can participate in the holiday a bit. Happy St. Patrick's to ye all, ye dirty wee bastards!
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.