Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 09:10 AM   #1664
Ride on!

I'd always heard about craigslist scams, but never been hit with one until today. Dude's emails read like they were written by a Nigerian prince, and after we agreed to terms in which shipping was his responsibility, he says he can't get western union to accept his payment, so he is adding the shipping cost to his paypal payment. I received an email saying 2000 dollars had been added to my paypal account, but in order to receive it i had to provide proof i had paid the shipping company... This email went to my spam folder. This all seems very fishy so I canceled the deal unless he could meet the original terms, which meant he was covering the shipping. No deal! Anyways, here is the link to the craigslist ad for my bike in case anyone here is interested. She's been a great bike.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/4933127331.html
kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.