View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 09:18 AM   #216
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I had someone at work give me all kinds of shit for going all in with the 20 points for J'den Cox instead of for Dieringer at 165. Dude wouldn't drop it for 30 minutes. I work with a bunch of wrestlers.
Bo Jordan will give Dieringer a hell of a match, IMO. Don't see much of a difference between picking one over the other with regard to Cox/Dieringer. The only reason I didn't pick Cox is because of rooting interest. I really would like to see Gadson win. The only thing I saw that was a little off was spending 20 on Tsirtsis and then picking Houdashelt. Are you hedging?

Last edited by Rudy tossed tigger's salad; 03-15-2015 at 09:33 AM..
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.