View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 11:24 AM   #564
oxymoron

The only thing (that I remember...) that I've ever seen was out walking one night and there was a steady orange light in the sky for about 10 minutes around 10 pm, off in a roughly north-ish direction. No motion at all that I could see, well above the horizon, pretty high up in the sky. It just sat there, like a bump on a log. I wouldn't call myself any kind of expert, but I'm familiar with the movement of planes and helicopters around me, and I've never seen anything like it either before or since.

It's just a random light in the sky though, and could have been literally anything, so I don't count it as anything weird.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.