View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 09:17 PM   #12
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
So you don't think companies should be able to pay for preferential treatment at all? In this case let's say Netflix can't pay for faster speeds to their servers? Note I am not saying turn down speeds to someone else's service, I am saying pay for faster speed to their service. Sorta like how I pay more for 250mb internet then say someone who pays for 50mb.
It's probably best you put the drink down and head to bed. Seriously you have no idea what you are talking about. I do.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.