View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 09:09 PM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I find it hard to believe you are in favor of processes that would allow company x to pay an ISP more than their competitors to keep company y's product down as an inferior product by limiting the speed to company y's product. A new innovative competitor would have no chance.
So you don't think companies should be able to pay for preferential treatment at all? In this case let's say Netflix can't pay for faster speeds to their servers? Note I am not saying turn down speeds to someone else's service, I am saying pay for faster speed to their service. Sorta like how I pay more for 250mb internet then say someone who pays for 50mb.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.