View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 07:40 PM   #521
oxymoron

I've been looking but can't figure out what it was. I'm pretty sure the case was mentioned in the binall of america podcast I linked, but that's not the podcast I'm thinking of. It was with a well-known UFO researcher and was talking about how there were two witnesses (fishermen in a boat as I recall) who saw a UFO hovering over powerlines and then what looked to be a man in his underwear being brought up into the air toward the UFO. I'll link it if I can ever find it.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.