View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 06:50 PM   #514
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
What have you read that leads you that way? he said two men were following him.

One common theme that Paulides kept coming back to in Rausch' post was this weird habit of people shedding clothes for no apparent or logical reason at all, even in some of the worst kinds of weather, and this Finnerty guy did the same thing.

Very strange.
Well in a lot of the mainstream media reports it claims he said two men were following him...Paulides himself, and I've seen this elsewhere, say that he was being followed and there were "two of them".

A nearby resident even claimed he had spooked some Squatches and they were tracking him....his cell phone pings were very weird and very erratic, all over the place in very short amounts of time...something had to have been moving very quickly with him and his phone or just his phone for that to occur.

He also apparently died of exposure and hypothermia, which again is odd...he basically stayed in the woods until he died. Now what could've scared him to the point where he basically just gave up and stayed there. I believe he spooked them or impeded on their territory, they started tracking him, waited him out until the night and just flanked and surrounded him until he died...they will do that at night.

I mean I could totally be off base but a lot of things are eerily similar to things that have happened to people that have encountered Sasquatches.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.