View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 05:51 PM   #485
oxymoron

I don't think Friedman's ever been a disinfo guy. He's just very opinionated. And I've never seen him deny anything without giving detailed reasoning why. Or support for that matter.

As far as cseti goes, I just can't take them seriously. One too many videos with them rejoicing over lights in the sky that are obviously flares. And Greer has to know what he's seeing, which is what makes me lean toward huxter over flake.

I think the eCeti Ranch at mount adams is much cooler. Although I'm not sure what to think of James Gilliland.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.