View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 05:39 PM   #484
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
That was true a decade ago. He's unfortunately taken a gigantic turn since the early days of The Disclosure Project. He's a sideshow act now.

And I respect Stanton Friedman as much as anybody in the field, even if I don't necessarily agree with his hardened ETH belief, so if that's supposed to be some kind of perjorative, it's not, for me.
I agree 100% that Greer has become a parody, he went from highly respected to huckster in about 5 years... but my research indicates these expensive little field trips of his often get results in various forms, when they do, I believe it to be the result of overactive thought projection imaginings, and probably once in a while... the result of his Crowley inspired black magic.

Perjorative for you? of course not dude... like Eastwood told the Schofield Kid "I aint gonna kill you, you're the only friend I got".

I have just always felt that Stanton is a hired man to some degree. Admit the truth of this, strenuously deny that, muddy the waters... even when the denial makes no sense in the bigger picture, like his obstinate refutation of Bob Lazar
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.