View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 07:28 PM   #464
oxymoron

I don't think there's any chance the Apollo missions were faked. I do think it's possible that some images from those missions have been scrubbed to hide things. NASA does that kind of stuff to this day. I also think it's (very) remotely possible there was a system set up to run a studio version of the first mission in the event something catastrophic happened, so there wouldn't be disaster of some kind on live TV, but I'm not sure how that would have worked, logistically speaking. I think it's most likely that what everyone saw was live and genuine.

There's a lot of interesting stuff online, like Nixon's speech if Armstrong and Aldrin had been stranded and the debate over whether they carried .45s on the mission (ostensibly for in case they were off-target upon return and landed in hostile territory, but there's conjecture that NASA wasn't sure there wouldn't be a hostile reception on the moon itself).
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.