View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 09:47 PM   #411
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Sounds like a red herring IMO, just enough of a twist to throw the entire story out of whack... "little old lady crushed by ufo" makes a great story to laugh at.

There is so, sooo, soooooo much bullshit thrown out there by our government in regards to this. They no doubt have a huuuge team of people in place to hammer anything they want to hammer.
Do you know who Nick Redfern is?

He told the story in the context of bizarre UFO stories that aren't often heard. In fact I think it may have been in conjunction with his older Men in Black book. As I recall he was asked about some of the odder stories he's been told and just mentioned it off the cuff.

And that's all it was, just a strange story. Not some grand disinformation campaign.

That kind of stuff's actually more interesting to me in some ways. I'm already familiar with most historical UFO lore. New stories are just more fun, sometimes.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.