View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 09:07 PM   #409
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I think I heard Nick Redfern tell a wacky story in an old interview when his deadly ufo encounter book came out about how the rendlesham craft was recovered, brought back via navy ship to somewhere on the Texas gulf coast, and while it was being unloaded something happened and it ended up crushing a little old lady.

I'd say I'd look it up but I don't own the book and he's done approximately 8 billion radio appearances.
Sounds like a red herring IMO, just enough of a twist to throw the entire story out of whack... "little old lady crushed by ufo" makes a great story to laugh at.

There is so, sooo, soooooo much bullshit thrown out there by our government in regards to this. They no doubt have a huuuge team of people in place to hammer anything they want to hammer.

But they cant change this...

General Douglas MacArthur, Oct 8 1955 - You now face a new world, a world of change. We speak in strange terms, of harnessing cosmic energy, of ultimate conflict between a united human race and the sinister forces of some some other planetary galaxy.

The nations of the world will have to unite, for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the world must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets.

General Nathan Twining, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff - This flying saucer situation is not at all imaginary or seeing too much in some natural phenomena. Something is really flying around. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictious.

Last edited by Easy 6; 02-13-2015 at 09:12 PM..
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.